Available Tracks

Friday 2 September 2011

THANK YOU WORLD!!!



I can't thank you enough for the fantastic response I have had on this Ultimate Trax Blog. Never, in a thousand years, have I imagined so many people from around the world are as much enthusiastic about House Music as I am. In fact some are even more fanatical than I am:)

I have received many emails regarding my services as a DJ through Earthgrooverecords.com. Like I have said before, I'm currently producing and will be posting an email for all those people asking for me to DJ very soon. So please, be patient:)

Again, thank you very much for being here at Ultimate Trax Blog... This site was created especially for you. Whether you are a Pro DJ or a Bedroom Dj, Ultimate Trax is for you:)

On that note, look what I found:)

Oscar Sala - Pashmina (Hermanez Remix)

Matthias Meyer & Patlac - Cedar (Original)

La Pena - Tribal Dance (Original Mix)

Salvatore Freda And Volta - Patatas Madras (Original Mix)

Markus Homm, Mihai Popoviciu, Jay Bliss - Bis Co


No comments:

Post a Comment