Available Tracks

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Ultimate Trax Blog

Welcome. 

This is a blog created for all the crazy house music lovers, Dj's, producers and anyone who has been touched by the creative sensation of making House Music since its humble beginings in the 80's.  I will touch on many subjects within the realm of this unique genre of music in this blog.  I will also give personnal opinions on many of the trax available.

At this moment I would like to thank GOD for making everything possible. My family with their undying support.  I would like to also thank my friends (if I list them all, I would list them forever.  You know who you are:)  A special peace & respect SHOUTOUT to the legendary DJ CARL ALLEN for the support you have given me to perform live on my favorite radio show since my youth. And last but not least, all the producers, djs, promoters and labels in this beautiful world we live in who have influenced me directly and indirectly be the person I am today.

Among other subjects, Ultimate Trax will have monthly charts. Hope you enjoy this blog.

Peace & Respect!
Fabian BOSS Encina

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing...Music is the answer!!!

    ReplyDelete