Available Tracks

Monday 29 August 2011

Underground House Music



First and foremost, I would like to say THANK YOU to all the people who have contacted me through email saying nothing but great things about this blog I have created. Some of you have even contacted me regarding my availability to DJ.....I will soon be posting an email regarding booking availability. I'm currently working on production but will soon be available for anyone who is interested in Fabian BOSS Encina DJ performances:) I humbly thank you...Stay Tuned!!

I always keep wondering why the underground HOUSE sound has that mystique that mesmerises everyone that sets foot in a dance club.  Is it the sound system the club is equiped with?  Is it the art decore the establishment has?  What about the people who work in these places or manage them?  Is it simply the DJ?  Maybe the music?  Let's not forget the PROMOTERS:)  I think its a combination of all.  Without any of the above mentioned, the club with the underground HOUSE sound would simply be an empty place.

One thing is for certain.  No matter what club you go to, HOUSE MUSIC has always been at the forefront in music choice for DJ's.  You can be an excellent DJ or an amature DJ, as long as you have your Underground House Sound, you have excellent tools to make a great atmosphere of a club.

Here are some House/Tribal/Electro/Deep Ultimate Trax that may help you....Enjoy:)

D-Unity - Tribal Is Back (D-Unitys Tribal Rage)

Victor Vergara - Tibal Nation (Original Mix)

Bepe Gioia - Ivory (Original Mix)

Mangos Reef feat. A Newport - Brazilianista (Bana Kuba Hard Mix)

Mr Maph - Mr Maph Jam (Original Mix)


1 comment: